The IRM Platform Training and Sharing Session of our “BEC Jockey Club Intelligent Resource Management Programme” will be held on 27 May 2019 (Monday).
The Training and Sharing Session will cover the followings:
1. Demonstration of the operation of smart scales
2. Data upload via mobile app from smart scale
3. Manual data entry upload by using designated excel
4. Ways to view the analysis report in IRM Platform
5. Good practice in waste reduction and resource recycling of one of the participating building – Jockey Club Environmental Building
Details of the Training and Sharing Session are as follows:
This is an one-hour training. Please choose one of the sessions below to attend.
(1) 10:00 – 11:00 (registration starts at 09:45)
(2) 11:30 – 12:30 (registration starts at 11:15)
(3) 14:30 – 15:30 (registration starts at 14:15)
(4) 16:00 – 17:00 (registration starts at 15:45) (Priority for schools)
Note: Quota of each section is limited, and registration will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
BEC Auditorium, G/F, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
(Opposite to Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong MTR Exit C2 – Location map)
|Enquiry:||Amber Wan (T: 2784 3941)|
Please confirm your attendance by completing the e-form on or before 22 May 2019 (Wednesday). Please nominate not more than three representatives for each premises.